German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you start to feel overwhelmed with new puppy and all the stuff puppies bring just watch Marley and Me. Older movie but I watched it for the first time last night. It REALLY makes you appreciate your puppy and hope that they live a good LONG TIME!!!! It really hit me. I love my almost 6 month old puppy. No matter what she does. Love them and appreciate them for as long as you can.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
And you will probably realize, gee, my puppy isn't so bad after all! :grin2:

A lot of Marley's problems were due to his owners being pretty clueless when it came to dogs. Okay, Marley was definitely a high-energy dog, as labs go, and that didn't help.

They needed professional training help when they got another dog following Marley's death.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
And you will probably realize, gee, my puppy isn't so bad after all! :grin2:

A lot of Marley's problems were due to his owners being pretty clueless when it came to dogs. Okay, Marley was definitely a high-energy dog, as labs go, and that didn't help.

They needed professional training help when they got another dog following Marley's death.

No, I wasn't talking about his lack of training and obedience. I was on a whole other story line and that is.... a puppy or young dog will one day become old and will not be able to run and play and will eventually we will loose them. So when you think you can't do a puppy anymore because they are driving you crazy, they do grow up and become that special friend and one day you will have to say goodbye. My thread here had NOTHING to do with training.

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
Okay, gotcha!

Sorry! :crying:

Still, I'm glad my dogs' puppy days are over! :grin2:

And yeah, in spite of the messes, the chewed rugs, furniture and shoes, I know I'd do it all over again...:wub:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts