German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
and have never been to an agility dog show.

You can either just come to watch the event American Kennel Club - 2011 AKC National Agility Championship

OR participate and work as a volunteer! Usually that means you get FOOD and drink, and maybe even a free shirt. But having the fun and excitement of being super close and behind the scenes should be amazing. I always volunteer when I'm at a trial but they won't allow me to at this one !!! (no exhibitors can work).

AKC National Agility Championship - Volunteer Form is the direct link to volunteer! Come on down and have some fun!!! :wild: :wild: :wild: :wild:

·
Registered
641 Posts
NIce! This is only a little over an hour for me! I will definatly be there...thanks for posting this! Does a person need any kind of experience to volunteer? I've never even been to one of these events before!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NIce! This is only a little over an hour for me! I will definatly be there...thanks for posting this! Does a person need any kind of experience to volunteer? I've never even been to one of these events before!
You do NOT need any experience to volunteer. And you DO get a free shirt!

If anyone is there, keep and eye out for Bretta and I when the 24" dogs show up! Feel free to come up to me too, as long as I'm not on the way into the ring I'd love to chat and say hey!! :wub:

·
Registered
135 Posts
FWIW, they have a decent campground at the Virginia Horse Center (where the show is)

We camp there a lot when we visit our daughter who is a cadet at VMI.

Old town Lexington has a ton of really good restaurants. You should also go to the VMI museum while there. Pretty cool.

I will mark my calendar, thanks

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Come on people! It's gonna be fun fun fun!

And you get a free shirt for volunteering? How cool is that ???

·
Registered
641 Posts
I already submitted my volunteer app. Sounds like fun plus I love free tshirts!!

·
Premium Member
27,460 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I already submitted my volunteer app. Sounds like fun plus I love free tshirts!!
Hope you can find me there!!!!! Take a camera too for pictures for everyone here to see all they may have missed out on!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts