German Shepherds Forum banner

81 - 100 of 164 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Well she's pretty much perfect now. The only thing I can think of is more affectionate. I think I'm going to get that anyway though because she is already much better than when she was really little.

·
Registered
929 Posts
I would want Elios to have undying, border collie focus haha
And to be more cuddly and staying still.

·
Registered
1,056 Posts
My first wish would be that Ranger didn't have such a sensitive stomach. I would also be really happy if he was about half his current size (say 35 or 40 lbs.). I know most of you want a big dog but I didn't really want a GSD to begin with so I would love a smaller dog. Still my husband and I keep commenting about how the longer we have Ranger the smaller he seems.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
If only she didn't think the cats were squeeze toys! Otherwise I wouldn't change a thing because a perfect dog wouldn't be as much fun to train.

·
Registered
99 Posts
I'd get rid of her habit of chasing the cats. Especially this one white cat who she thinks is a marshmallow.

·
Registered
1,657 Posts
Dog reactivity! And maybe have her have an occasional sleep in!

The above are for my benefit. For hers I would get rid of her allergies or whatever is making her so itchy!!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I would wish that Banjo didn't get sick in the car so easily. A few minute drive and she already feels like throwing up. :( Even with the windows wide open.

·
Registered
1 Posts
His separation anxiety. We've been together for two years now, and I think he's at a point where he's not quite AS anxious about me leaving, but he's still upset. It's taken time and a lot of floor messes, and although it's not as severe now, it's still something that bothers both of us.

And possible size as well. My boy is 55 lbs, and although he's amazing and perfect size for his "job" right now, I wouldn't mind him being a bit larger.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Well..

To be honest, my first response was, "that she not be so aggressive to other dogs and people." But then, I realized that she is what she is due to being abused and since I have rescued her, she has made me a better person even because of her aggression. She had brought out the best in me, which is more than I can say for many humans in my life!

·
Registered
168 Posts
I wish my youngest shep would learn how to share the back seat when were in the truck. He loves to lay down most of the time and my 2 other german shepherds get mad at him. Other then that, nothing.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Bella's bark it's very wimpy she sounds like a yorkie lol

As for Gatticus it would be when he pees he always almost shoots it and gets it all over his front paws :D

Sent from my iPad

81 - 100 of 164 Posts