German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
15,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bred Grace last month. Saturday will be 4 wks and we ultrasound. Well the menu this week has been chicken necks and backs. The other day she ate outside, ate the necks, 1 back and left the other 2 backs on the ground which Diesel promptly snagged.

Yesterday, put her bowl in my bedroom as I feed Jake, Oxana and Duchess in the kitchen and Grace eats slower anyway. 2 backs and some necks. Open door to let her go potty, see bowl is empty good right?

Last night get ready to go to bed. Duchess has to be lifted on the bed because of her back. Well as I put her up on the bed, there's a chicken back on my top sheet from that morning. EWWW!!! Wrestle it out of Duchess's mouth to throw out. PUKE.

Today, feed her in the kitchen. She leaves her vitamin, fish oil capsules in the bowl, eats all but 1 chicken neck. takes the back to the family room, ugh NO. She thinks she's going to leave it there. NOPE. Then she tried to start a fight with poor Oxana (she's really lucky Oxana isn't 6 or 7 anymore) to get her dog food!! what the heck? so she ate a total of about 5-6 little skinless chicken necks, that was it. sigh.

·
Moderator who has gone to the dogs
14,619 Posts
You will NOT bop her!! She was just saving it for a bed time snack. She is simply trying to tell you she wants fed more frequently through the day.

·
14,619 Posts
It is getting crowded in there and she needs her feedings spread out.

Yeah that's it!

·
Registered
15,138 Posts
Oh come on now Angela, don't you know that is why they are called Bitches.

Sounds like her tummy is feeling a little upset, just a thought but maybe grinding up her raw might encourage her to eat.

·
Registered
15,220 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I know oxana used to get morning sickness but not this early!!

She was definitely acting like one this morning!!

Carolyn, someone might as well get a laugh. DH did last night when I told him. Note to self, cover bed up in the morning before leaving.

·
14,619 Posts
Or perhaps grinding it and spoon feeding her.... by candlelight... soft music in the background... a little special something for dessert..... BTW she requested a SILVER spoon....

·
14,619 Posts
Ruq hears Grace singing "I Feel Pretty" in the background.....

·
14,619 Posts
Girly princess wants a tutu.

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
A friend of mines bitch has been getting "morning sick". She was first bred July 17th, and started with the morning sickness on Aug 2nd.

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
This whole thread has me
all over the place.

Thanks all, I needed a laugh!

Sadly though I am now humming I feel pretty in my head

·
Registered
14,509 Posts
Originally Posted By: Angela_W......packaging up spoiled chicken back to send to Barb.......
oh wait how spoiled is it, Dante might like it,

1 - 20 of 52 Posts