German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Anyone else want to share a picture of their dog your wishing you could hug right now?

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
What a sweet wise face he had, so beautiful!

I am so sorry for your loss, I am grateful that you both had each other.

Rest in peace Puddy Pop :paw:

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Taz & Ginger sit together in my entertainment cabinet. I would love to give them both a hug. They are well missed :(

·
Registered
2,084 Posts
I lost photos in our flood, both traditional pictures as well as a Mac computer that was packed with digital photos. Right now, this is all I have of so many dogs from the past--my precious Sarah. Many, many others who live now in my memory.

I have hopes of the IT department at my former workplace being able to pull files from my damaged Mac, but we don't know for sure.

Susan

Attachments

·
Registered
485 Posts
I had a really melancholy day thinking of my first pup, Jake--a wonderful Rhodesian Ridgeback. Mike, our GSD that we inherited from my sister, was only 7 when he passed this past summer and my nephew (5 years old) misses him terribly. I will tell you, my new pup, Leo, leaned in snuggled for a first time...Jake's buddy, Shane, our Black GSD is 13 and going strong so he always gets hugs but, boy, do I miss Jake :-( :hug:

Attachments

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
I still miss my Pyrate so much. Even loving Raina doesn't take away the empty spot in my heart. He was and always will be my heart dog.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Life is just nor will ever be the same without my girl

Everyday I miss her, i miss everything about her

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I miss Riley so much. He passed to soon. :( Nov. 2012 - August 2013)

I can't look at his picture without sobbing. I don't think I'll ever get over the pain of losing him.

·
Registered
7,904 Posts
My Hanah

ImageUploadedByPG Free1417152869.211737.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1417152888.147691.jpg

Ike

ImageUploadedByPG Free1417152905.866346.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1417152915.723532.jpg
ImageUploadedByPG Free1417152924.912043.jpg

Ike with Axel(a foster dog, who I nearly failed with. He passed away suddenly earlier this year from a brain tumor.)
ImageUploadedByPG Free1417152999.053129.jpg

·
Registered
406 Posts
OSCAR: Feb 2002 - March 2012 Fierce defender of my car, best jogging companion. This photo was taken not long before arthritis in his spine crippled him :(

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Jersey

My beloved companion Jersey died at the end of September 2014.
I was completely devastated. She was everything to me. I loved her so much. Even now as I am writing this, I am crying. I adopted Jersey over 4.5 years ago. She had health issues and other issues being from being abandoned etc. Jersey was my world. She had a great sense of humour and always wanted to make me laugh. She was happiness, love and joy.

She died from kidney failure. She was on prednisone for over 1 year due to extreme health complications. I would have done anything to have her live. She died a few months before her 6th birthday.

Jersey, RIP. I love you forever and more. You will always be in my heart and I shall treasure you forever.

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
Not a GSD but I so miss my Molly girl.She passed a little over a year ago from leukemia.We did everything we could and I would have done anything to help my baby girl.Ill stop now before I start crying

·
Registered
398 Posts
I forget how to post a pic ugh...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts