1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
OMG, you are too funny! Why not...she will enjoy them, so will you! :D

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Yes, she was probably trying to tell you she needs those speakers and you weren't listening!

·
Registered
1,595 Posts
Totally acceptable... as long as your bandages and arm in a sling don't offend her while you're putting them up. Otherwise you'll owe her movie theater seats too.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Absolutely! I think she was just trying to get your attention. Or maybe she was bored. Either way, baby needs a new set of home theater speakers!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well....the responses seem unanimous...so new speakers it shall be. It's always good to get feedback from other GSD owners as I wasn't sure I was reading her "attitude" properly.

Hmmm..."sound torture"...I think she has already become conditioned to that and has little effect on her....she does have to listen to me all day.

SuperG

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
Skinny puppy is your cousin? I used to listen to them
Lol, yep! Kevin Crompton is my cousin. Well, technically he's my mom's cousin but he's about 15 years younger than her and about 10 years older than me. The band name came from a litter of puppies that my uncle Bill (Kevin's dad) had - one of the puppies was super skinny and they decided that would be a good band name.:) I don't think I've seen Kevin since I was about 15 years old.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts