German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
2,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know my pup is supposed to be coming this week. However, as the time grows closer, I'm not feeling any relief from the constant obsession with him. If anything, it's getting worse. I'm about to ask my doc for some anti-anxiety pills, LOL! :eek: I really thought that getting down to the final days would help. It's not. Trying to sleep is a challenge to say the least. All I can do is try to distract myself and keep my breeder from going insane. I find myself imagining the worst at every turn...like maybe he won't even make it here this week. There are times I want to cry out of frustration. Long story short, I've been going through some stuff and this little boy is kind of going to be my 'saving grace' in a way to counter-act a bunch of negative things that have been going on. (The more serious stuff I didn't find out until a week ago...this wasn't my intention when I decided to buy him!)

I realize I've been especially whiny about this, and I apologize. I just need a place to vent over the wait. I certainly hope that my boy shows up this week as agreed upon. However, airlines have their own way of doing things. I just read that AA requires a 3 day advance on shipping. AAGGGHHH!!! :mad: That would mean end of the week at the earliest. The only thing I'm missing here is my boy. I know that when I get him, the stress from the wait will just disappear... much like the pain of childbirth goes away after you see your baby. It's just the getting there. :eek: :(

C'mon little Grim boy... hurry and come home!! I am SOOO ready for you!! :wub:

1 - 1 of 1 Posts