German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
6,073 Posts
Oh cats:rolleyes: I have never owned one. My neighbors have one that drives me nuts. He fights with other cats over my yard, has kept me up fighting at night. When we got our boy I was happy and thought that darn cat will stay out of my yard now. Fast forward two years later and my boy loves that stinking cat. My husband was working in the yard when I got home yesterday and there's Rusty & Mr. Biggles laying in the sun together...I swear! LOL

This was last Spring with his buddy coming over:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
4,527 Posts
LOVE this.. I have read it before but it gets me everytime! ha! What a cute picture Courtney! Lol so much for the dog chasing off cats idea ;o) I was more hoping mine would like them because I would like to get one in a year or so. but Oooooh no.. not so much.. Titan does not care for them AT all. haha.

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
Oh cats:rolleyes: I have never owned one. My neighbors have one that drives me nuts. He fights with other cats over my yard, has kept me up fighting at night. When we got our boy I was happy and thought that darn cat will stay out of my yard now. Fast forward two years later and my boy loves that stinking cat. My husband was working in the yard when I got home yesterday and there's Rusty & Mr. Biggles laying in the sun together...I swear! LOL

This was last Spring with his buddy coming over:rolleyes:
They give new meaning to being neighborly. Too cute! What a good dog!

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
i'm afraid to admit this but finally will; i have 6 cats (3 foster failures I couldn't give up). that diary is so true. fun times. :) i heart them all. i will share pictures of them someday...and describe how different all of their personalities are!

<3 the pic Courtney!

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
i'm afraid to admit this but finally will; i have 6 cats (3 foster failures I couldn't give up). that diary is so true. fun times. :) i heart them all. i will share pictures of them someday...and describe how different all of their personalities are!

<3 the pic Courtney!
Only 6? :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts