German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My daughter has a long hair chihuaha with a german shepherds coloring. Now if it only stopped there. i was thinking about her after reading the dog attack entry.
as i said, Annahs markings look like a gsd,

her german shepherd disguise doesnt stop there.
SHE THINKS SHE IS A GERMAN SHEPHERD. i dont know if its because she spends so much time with Bearla or because she has the all to well known small dog complex. who knows.
she never chases strange animals, she listens when she is called back and will sit and stare at us and bearla before barking at anyone. she knows better than to charge large dogs.

she was rescued by my oldest daughter from a abusive backyard breeder. she shut him down fast once she rescued annah. she has as much love in her wee tiny body as a dog bearlas size. she use to try to mother bearla when bearla was a pup. it was actually comical. she tries to mother my daughters gsd (bearlas half sister) she also thinks she is human, as you will see in a second.

she climbed in the baby bouncy and slept there for about 3 hrs. lol

she also thinks it is her duty to be a test dummy for baby products,

my son in law went so far as to practice diapering her when they were expecting their first baby my grand baby tara.

so is it identity crisis or a german shepherd locked in a small body?

·
Registered
6,659 Posts
awh....she is sooooooo cute.....

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
She's so cute....My Grandmother has a Chihuaha, and I think they do act as though they are humans and are quiet smart regardless of what some people have titled them, I think she's adorable.

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
she is a cutie, i love cuddling her. bearla loves to carry her around, much to her distaste. lol. she is a great dog. shes great with my grandbaby tara as well and she trys to boss misty, bearlas half sister all the time. its cute actually, if misty gets out of hand, and we have to call her one to many times, annah will chase her too us

·
Registered
10,216 Posts
Berla she is cute. We used to have one and her personality is nothing like yours. I think she gotta be a GSD locked in a smaller body LOL

·
Registered
1,767 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i think she does too. wehn the other dogs start barking because they hear something taht is bothering them or someone comes to the door, she goes running, and stands right there in between them barking. most of the time she will stand in between bearlas front paws. it looks so comical when bearla is standing there barking and looks down at annah every so often. im not sure what she is trying to say to her, but it cracks me up everytime. lol

i had annah and misty here last night, and they drove me nuts, lol
i ended up sleeping on the couch, because im the only one home, with 4 dogs, bearla kept letting misty out of her kennel. once i went to the couch, everything quieted down, misty lay beside the couch, annah lay on my pillow with her head across my neck and bearla was my second blanket, lmao. the pit bull wanted nothing to do with us, so he slept in the kitchen. i dont think hes doing well right now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts