Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
- They stay in contact
- They both enjoy updates about the dogs
- They love seeing them grow
- They supported us during the process of shipping Judge to the States
- They are responsible
- They would take any of them back if I couldn't keep them and even pay for the shipping back to Austria
- They have overall awesome dogs
- They make comments on the dogs on facebook and are just as happy as I am because we know that they are the most awesome dogs in the world :D
- They know they have a great home

Why would you buy from your breeder again :)

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
I wouldn't.:lurking:

Even though I love Niko to bits, I want to try a different line next time. Nothing against his breeder. She is great, has answered all of our questions and followed up on Niko, and would take him back if we died (because that would be the only way we'd part from him). But I've got my eye on a future mating from a different breeder so if the stars align and we're ready for another puppy when the time comes, we're going to buy from them.

·
Registered
987 Posts
- They stay in contact
- They both enjoy updates about the dogs
- They love seeing them grow
- They supported us during the process of shipping Judge to the States
- They are responsible
- They would take any of them back if I couldn't keep them and even pay for the shipping back to Austria
- They have overall awesome dogs
- They make comments on the dogs on facebook and are just as happy as I am because we know that they are the most awesome dogs in the world :D
- They know they have a great home

Why would you buy from your breeder again :)
All of the above, except Frank came from Tenn.

·
Registered
1,467 Posts
There are many folks that I connect with intellectually....but few I can connect with philosophically...that is why I would buy a working line GSD from my breeder again...if she would simply drop the restraining order!

·
Registered
522 Posts
--they're always ready to answer my questions, and if they're dumb/obvious they don't care! they just want to help.

--they love updates and my ridiculous amounts of pictures.

--they would take Skylar back if I needed them to with no problem.

--they know that I work very hard training Skylar and would do the same with another, despite my disability which is a HUGE plus, because lots of breeders wouldn't give me a puppy because of it.

--they are responsible breeders and do everything they should, and more :)

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
There are many folks that I connect with intellectually....but few I can connect with philosophically...that is why I would buy a working line GSD from my breeder again...if she would simply drop the restraining order!
:D :rofl:

You just made my day. :)

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
for the same reasons you listed Mrs K AND I love love love this girlie:)

·
Registered
295 Posts
We told our breeder what we wanted from a dog and she matched us the right puppy…..:)

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
I have to say the same as Mrs K with the exception of the shipping since Max's breeder is 45 minutes away :D

·
Super Moderator
5,385 Posts
Same list as Mrs. K too (also with the exception of shipping, since she lives about 40 minutes away).

I love going to dog shows with my breeders too. We have a blast!

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
1. I talk to my breeder at least weekly
2. My breeder matched me up with exactly what I wanted
3. I have healthy, happy pup with an amazing temperment
4. My breeder supports me with everything
5. I love the lines my breeder has
6. Just an overall amazing experience buying my pup

And yes, I am purchasing another pup from Chuck next year!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts