German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cassie has become "Daddies Little Princess" since we got her in May. She is my velcro dog.
This morning, I went in to take a shower and Cass took her usual position, laying outside the bathroom door.
As I'm getting out of the shower, I slipped a little bit. It surprised me more than anything and I reached out to steady myself and kind of hit the end wall of the shower, so it made a loud noise. At the same time, being surprised, I uttered a word that my mother would not want me use.

I didn't fall down and as I was finally getting out of the tub/shower, I hear whinning coming from Cass.
I tell her, it's ok, I'm fine.
It appears that when I shut the door to the bathroom, it didn't latch, because the door comes flying open and smacks me in the forehead. OUCH! :headbang:

That almost knocked me out. (Solid core doors hurt)

Now I have a medium sized knot on my forehead and a dog that thinks she saved me.

Gotta love them dogs.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Ok, I don't want to laugh at your pain but. . . That is too funny. I can totally imagine that Cass is all proud of herself now. :rofl:

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, I don't want to laugh at your pain but. . . That is too funny. I can totally imagine that Cass is all proud of herself now. :rofl:
That's ok, the one place you can hit me and not do any damage is my head. At least that's what my wife claims.

·
Registered
410 Posts
HAHAHAHA!! Wow...I literally LOL here at work...

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
HAHAHAHAHAHA wow HAHA.... sorry, but that was hilarious lol good girl Cass on rescuing err knocking daddy out lol :)

·
Registered
314 Posts
You made such a good visual. Sorry for you but thank you for the laugh. I can just see that happening lol.

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HAHAHAHAHAHA wow HAHA.... sorry, but that was hilarious lol good girl Cass on rescuing err knocking daddy out lol :)
I can't wait until she tries to "help" me when they come to rob our house some night. I'm sure she'll show them where all the good stuff is hidden and then guard her treat container.

Gunnar knew I was ok. When I came out of the bathroom, he was laying on his bed, just where he started out.

·
Registered
2,787 Posts
Pyrate and Raina always think I'm going down the drain or jumping out the non-existent window when I go in the bathroom. They will lay there and stare at the door whining softly if I take too long. It got to the point that I rarely close the bathroom door anymore just to keep them happy. Otherwise I'm sure I would have several knots on my head from them barging in.

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
I can't wait until she tries to "help" me when they come to rob our house some night. I'm sure she'll show them where all the good stuff is hidden and then guard her treat container.

Gunnar knew I was ok. When I came out of the bathroom, he was laying on his bed, just where he started out.
haha I can picture... it now here's mommy's expensive jewelry, but you can't have my treats!!!! what ever you do back away from my treats!!!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
LOL, funny story. We might as well just take the door right off the bathroom at my house. If it's not the dogs wanting to be in there with us, it's the cats. Never a moment's peace. :) Love it.

·
Registered
606 Posts
:rofl: Too bad there are no pictures for blackmail purposes!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts