German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Her name is Marley shes 11 months old and the lady I got her from said shes a German Shepherd I somewhat see different features from other breed and figured I'd take a vote to see what yall think about her
20200513_143551.jpg
20200513_143544.jpg
20200513_143537.jpg
20200511_104625.jpg

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Doberman mix.
Also she loves turning her ears to the side when shes walking or looking out the window and shes super strong the lady who gave her to me said she was a German shepherd she turns her ears sideways like some dobermans I've seen

·
Registered
446 Posts
First thoughts- Great Dane, Rottweiler, Doberman and GSD. One parent may have been a mix and one GSD parent.

Do an Embark DNA on her if you really wanna know. If you do it, go for the health screening also, it's worth it to know

what to watch out for as she gets older.

Beautiful Dog and so majestic!!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
First thoughts- Great Dane, Rottweiler, Doberman and GSD. One parent may have been a mix and one GSD parent.

Do an Embark DNA on her if you really wanna know. If you do it, go for the health screening also, it's worth it to know

what to watch out for as she gets older.

Beautiful Dog and so majestic!!
Tha k you those are all the breeds I put into play as a mix after doing lots of google image searches and you are so right she is so majestic lol she is the most loving dog and the sweetest girl lol she loves my twin boys and is just a all around amazing dog besides the literal eating of my rainbow flip flops lol

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Shes such a loving dog she is the best dog she is super protective if anyone new comes in our yard but she is so good to her family and my twin 10 year old sons I am blessed I have a youtube channel for my dogs funny I know you guys should check it out I have some videos of marley on there and the most popular is my dog keith he howls the same tunes as the ambulance he's such a sweetie

·
Registered
127 Posts
Also she loves turning her ears to the side when shes walking or looking out the window and shes super strong the lady who gave her to me said she was a German shepherd she turns her ears sideways like some dobermans I've seen
Ellie was a German Shepherd and she dipped her ears when we walked past vegetation that would hit them if she didn't. And, yes, she could do just the left or right ear to avoid things. It was funny to watch her walk up the side of the driveway. But I see rottie or dobie in your dogs color and markings. No problem, nice dogs. If you are happy with her it does not matter.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts