German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I finished my dinner and what the heck, I'm not full. so I stare at the counter.
Nope, she is sitting there obliviously scratching some paper with a little stick. I'll just make some growly noises and back up.

Oh come on! Your speaking jibberish about having enough. Stop scratching the paper. This is an emergency. Do something. I'm starving.

Drastic plan C needed: thrash the bed (can't rip it, crucial not to rip it) with death shake intensity then give a look of innocence.
IMG_0407.jpg
IMG_0411.jpg

Really, you picked up the flat box thingy and tapping it. It's not the response I'm looking for. One more thrash and another innocent look might get through to you.
IMG_0412.jpg
IMG_0413.jpg

Aha! A failed masked gleam in your eye. don't even try to hide it, I saw it. I'll just sit nicely and wait which you like and what I was doing in the first place. Sheesh!
IMG_0415.jpg

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
And this folks is why I love my boy so much! Devilish antics with angelic attitude. Lol. Yes, this time he got more. Hahaha.

Reactions: Hellish

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Ah ha ha! Well, that should have gotten the message across!

( That's a nice big bed, too...looks really comfy...my dog is jealous! )

·
Super Moderator
6,412 Posts
Lol!Feed that boy before he wastes away:)

Reactions: Heartandsoul

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. I love observing how hard he works to communicate appropriately. When he's dead serious about his meal portions he gets quite frustrated when I don't acknowledge it, if I giggle, he sometimes sounds like he is admoninshing me. He doesn't like being laughed at if it's not funny to him so I try not to do that.

And a few times he has been right. I have forgotten to add a portion in his dish, left on the counter for a quick thaw. :-/

1 - 6 of 6 Posts