German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Annie was being very puppy today ... and disgusting. She had been outside and I was inside running the vacuum really quick in the living room. She rang the bell to come inside, and as usual I opened the door.

I didn't notice anything at first, but then realized she had something in her mouth. It was poop. I was so grossed out but moved quickly to remove it. By this time, it was "game on" for her as she ran from me. She headed down the hallway, banged into the gate that blocks off my bedroom. It startled her so much, she dove under the bed.

For an hour I thought she was just scared and didn't want to come out. But dinner time came and she didn't move. She is unable to get out because there is a bar under there and she is wedged behind it. I have placed a call to someone for help. It's a king sized bed and I just can't pick it up by myself.

Until then, I sit and wait for them to get here while I listen to her cry for her dinner.

I feel about as bad as a person could right now.

·
Registered
217 Posts
It will be okay. Just think of how happy you both will be when the bed is moved and how it has been a learning experience for about what can happen by being mischevious and hiding under the bed. I hope that help arrives for you and her soon.

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
OH no! I wish I was close to you. Would be there in a heart beat. Hopefully you can laugh about this some day. Don't worry. Puppies are mischievous so it's not your fault at all. Hang in there!

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thanks for the support. Annie is out, had her dinner, went outside for some training and play time. Seems all is well in her world.

·
Registered
217 Posts
That is really good news to hear. It is so amazing how canines can forgive and forget certain events that happen to them.

·
Registered
70 Posts
All part of the GSD learning curve.

The only thing my GSD's have liked better than chasing something, is being chased while they hold something.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts