German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
My breeder sent me the picture of this pup that was returned to her because the family who owned him has a baby and was alergic to him. Isn't he handsome now I just have to try to convince my wife. He is fully trained and loves everyone.

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Congrats on the new puppy ;)
Please don't congratulate me yet I know my wife will probably say no but I will try with a few good back rubs, and a whole lots of kissing up!

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:rofl:

............Jewelry.............
Good Idea thanks :D

and for the next few nights I will try to actually listen to her ramble about her day! I will try my best to be a good boy

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Hahahaha..

My breeder has a puppy who would be good for SchH that I am trying very hard to turn away from.... lol.

I feel your pain!

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
Ahh I don't see a pic :(

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I don't think it is a recent picture. In the email that my breeder sent me she said the pup was shaved (the owners shaved him because of the baby was allergic to the dog)

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
SHAVED :ROFL: omg that is so funny. Not the baby having alergys. But jus pictureing a GSD bald LOL.

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Well if it helps.....my offer of taking Miss Molly off you still stands :rofl: Then it wouldn't be an issue adding another pup! Can you imagine it...Molly NO!! Molly come...no not YOU, the other one :)

·
Registered
2,178 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well if it helps.....my offer of taking Miss Molly off you still stands :rofl: Then it wouldn't be an issue adding another pup! Can you imagine it...Molly NO!! Molly come...no not YOU, the other one :)

:spittingcoffee:NO nO!!! The original offer was for you to adopt my wife in exchange for your Molly Moo. This would work out great me with 3 pups and you with a cranky wiife... lol :happyboogie:

1 - 20 of 54 Posts