1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
haha love it! beautiful coloring!!!

·
Registered
386 Posts
lol my pup has a habit of kicking it w/ his paw before grabbing it... kinda reminds me of the 3 stooges LOL

·
Registered
245 Posts
:wub: Such a beautiful dog!
What's the dog's name? The coloring is absolutely gorgeous - is it considered dark sable or black sable though? :confused:

·
Registered
245 Posts
I knew I recognized him! (I didn't wanna jump the gun and go "Hey! That's Pike! He was in another picture thread earlier!" and look like an idiot if I was wrong. xD)

^^ Such a handsome boy. Really envious of whoever owns him!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
I knew I recognized him! (I didn't wanna jump the gun and go "Hey! That's Pike! He was in another picture thread earlier!" and look like an idiot if I was wrong. xD)

^^ Such a handsome boy. Really envious of whoever owns him!

ditto.

·
Registered
101 Posts
Wow he is stunning!! Great pics!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
Trust me, there are a LOT of jealous people, my friend has actually gotten several offers from people to buy Pike from him. :whistle: He is a NICE dog. :)

i wouldnt offer to buy him. one day... he might just go missing.... lol JK!!! but he is stunning. I love how his coloring just seems to flow together. the way the sun is hitting in these pictures helps a great deal as well. I think my jaw would drop if i saw him walking down the street.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts