German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
So after hours and hours of research, and 4 weekend trips later to visting Megan at Haus Juris, we brought home the most amazing puppy ive ever seen. With no pressure from Megan i was able to visit almost every weekend minus 1 - army drill weekend. I had the chance to spend several hours in her field with my little monster :)

I took some pictures from yesterdays visit, had a play date with the other little ones! This little puppy is from VA xbox and VA1 Eliza.

** forgot to mention. shes about 10 weeks now. and has a fat belly :p but this is night number 2. no whining at night. already potty trained no accidents, and only took 15 min training session to walk on the leash since shes never been on one before. we couldnt be happier and more amazed at her temperament and behavior. we took her around 3 little kids at my neighbors house and she was so friendly never lifted her paws near the toddler ever which i was worried about but instead let the little toddler hug her and just sat by her :p

lol she was falling asleep

playdate!

http://inlinethumb35.webshots.com/45218
/2794067800060942614S425x425Q85.jpg

likes to give kisses!

SHE LOST TO THE MALE!

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
nice pup. you have to watch them around children no
matter what litter they're from besides the children can hurt them.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
will do. and trust me, i never let her out of my sight :) i think im just too paranoid as to where she is what shes doing or if shes gonna do an accident. but every day that goes on im trusting her more and more. ive been reading alot on puppy training on this forum and it has helped a great deal.

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
Hello and Welcome to you and your adorable puppy, thanks for sharing your pictures. :greet:

·
Registered
349 Posts
not from xbox and eliza but another litter. so cute!

I really need to stop looking at all these puppy pics. <sigh>
Too cute for words. :wub:

·
Registered
330 Posts
I have a haus juris female now 4.5 years old- a progeny of Liedo- she is everyones favorite dog- the greatest disposition and black/red.

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
very cute! and congratulations

·
Registered
282 Posts
My Zeke's sire is Orus from Haus Juris. He has the nicest, most laid-back temperament I could ask for!

Congrats on that adorable little pupper!

·
Registered
4,725 Posts
Beautiful pup! Love the sleepy face picture. :)

·
Registered
2,190 Posts
Nice puppy, my dog is a son of Xbox as well, he's a great
dog.!

·
Registered
66 Posts
Tttoooo cccuuutttteeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts