German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
UGH! So my local Agway has me shooting flames from my head! :mad: They're the only place I can pick up my Orijen locally. It's only 50 bucks for the 30-ish # bag so it's a good deal. They never stock it so I always have to order it. When I pick up a bag, I tell them to order another one so that there is one always on stock. Well, The food was running low so I go to pick up the bag in stock last week. "Oh, it's not here. We must of forgot to order it. It'll be in next Tuesday." Yeah, ok fine. The food I have now will last till then. Today comes and I call... "Ohh, umm, no it's not here. It'll be here next week." !?*[email protected] REALLY?!?! I'm so done with their BS. I hate to which my pups food but this is beginning to be a pain in the arse. I know I can order online, but I hate to do that. A few other places stock stuff like EVO. Are there any other brands that I can use? I'm upset because I now have no where to get Orijen, my dog is nearly out of food, and it's gonna suck doing a quick switch for food on him. Help?! :confused:

·
Registered
9,602 Posts
You might have to order online from petfooddirect or someplace like that. I don't think petcarerx.com carried Orijen-they have free shipping. I have to by Orijen in Dallas which is 90 miles away so I keep a bag of Taste of the Wild to hold me over sometimes-- Stosh loves it! I may switch him over to that because I can get it locally, he loves the taste and does well on it.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just bought a bag of TOTW to switch Ellie back to as well. You can't beat the price and I feel like it's a very good food. It is lower in protein than a lot of foods, but I'm ok with that. She does well on it.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the suggestions. I actually found a place 45 minutes away that HAS it in stock. So, looks like I'm gonna back a little road trip after work. I guess it's worth the headache of doing a quick switch on his food. I guess in the meanwhile I'll look for better food that's stocked locally or order online...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts