German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
I'm very upset. It looks like I can't get a GSD in 2 years now. I have wanted one since I was a little kid, and planned on getting one in about 2 years. I had been researching breeders, and asking for advice on here about where and who I should get a one from. I I talked to Ms. Nia and she recommended a few breeders for me, so I reached out to them, and one put me on their reservation list for a female puppy in 2 years. I WAS SO HAPPY!!!

Then I asked about renting a house and owning a GSD and found out that IT IS POSSIBLE. Now we might be moving in a new house together with someone else, so I probably won't be able to get one now.

Don't you hate it when you have plans for something, and dreams and it goes to crap?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
What Fodder says is true.

I'm on a waiting list for a Saluki baby. The litter is planned for early 2022. And Saturday I'm moving into a no pets apartment. If there is the right pup in the litter I'll move.
Awwww, congratulations! Okay.

Premium Member
Our wait list here in Holland is 3 years almost so I got a rescue last week. I am happy about it. Go have a look at rescue pages on fb and search for a 1-3year old. You should be happy with it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts