German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I hope everybody’s doing well during this time, including our furry family… Lucy and I are new and just wanted to say Hello... Lucy is 8 years old and is truly one of the sweetest girls ever... I am a retired PO and now a professional dog walker and I also board at my home..... There has not been a new friend that Lucy has not liked.... I am now definitely starting to see her age set in.... She still loves her walks ,car rides and snuggles but definitely not as playful... She and I are enjoying our retirement together.... Everyone please stay safe and smart during this time....Your GH will Unconditionally love you through the whole… Most sincerely 🐾😍🐾

·
Registered
241 Posts
Welcome! Sounds like enjoyable and exciting times ahead for you both in retirement!

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Welcome to the forum! So good of you to give Lucy a home. I'm sure she'll keep you entertained, and show her appreciation! They are great dogs.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello, I hope everybody’s doing well during this time, including our furry family… Lucy and I are new and just wanted to say Hello... Lucy is 8 years old and is truly one of the sweetest girls ever... I am a retired PO and now a professional dog walker and I also board at my home..... There has not been a new friend that Lucy has not liked.... I am now definitely starting to see her age set in.... She still loves her walks ,car rides and snuggles but definitely not as playful... She and I are enjoying our retirement together.... Everyone please stay safe and smart during this time....Your GH will Unconditionally love you through the whole… Most sincerely 🐾😍🐾
Thank yoou for your service LEO, enjoy your retirement I'm sure you earned it. I got my boy Buddy for the same reason, retirement. I was never one to sit around the house doing nothing & Buddy keeps me plenty busy. My career involved a sedentary lifestyle, otr truckdriver 20 yrs so I have a few more lbs than I like. Buddy has taken 4 lbs off me so far.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts