German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
So happy, after struggling with chemotherapy I came home yesterday from the hospital from my last chemotherapy session! Still feel sick from it but can't wait to start getting better. Sadly I wasn't able to get me a GSD to recover with
I hope to have a great recovery and soon have a GSD.

;)

·
Super Moderator
21,368 Posts
congrats on finishing up your chemo ! that special dog will show up soon I'm sure:)

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Congrats on finishing the chemo. I hope your recovery continues smoothly...and that chapter is closed in your book!
While you are waiting for your perfect puppy, maybe you could foster for a GSD rescue. Or become a foster failure!

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
Congrats on finishing your chemo. Can't wait to read your next brag that you found yourself a great GSD!!!

·
Registered
929 Posts
congrats!!! and the others are right, that puppy will come soon! you so deserve it!

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks everyone for all the great replies! Means a lot to me! And yeah have looked into rescues but like many said living in an apartment an. Not having experience with a herding/working dog in the past seems to disqualify you quickly in their eyes. Once the time comes I can not wait to have a GSD in my life. The sooner the better though. Lol

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Oh that is great news and I hope you have a fast recovery! I hope you find your new best friend soon :)

·
Registered
606 Posts
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

I do not know what is like to have cancer so I will never be able to sympathize with you but I do know what is like to have health issues. They thought I had a brain tumor and that was the scariest time of my life (just thinking it), instead they think I have MS but life goes on. My aunt had cancer 10 years

I am so proud of you for being so strong! That is how you survive! Now get out there and get that GSD!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
GOOD FOR YOU!!!!!!

I do not know what is like to have cancer so I will never be able to sympathize with you but I do know what is like to have health issues. They thought I had a brain tumor and that was the scariest time of my life (just thinking it), instead they think I have MS but life goes on. My aunt had cancer 10 years

I am so proud of you for being so strong! That is how you survive! Now get out there and get that GSD!!! YOU DESERVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Aww I hope you get better!! And I would love a GSD right now but they are expensive :(
trying to find a rescue one but no luck.

·
Registered
1,312 Posts
Congratulations! That is wonderful!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts