German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In books!

Took my two oldest to the used book store today and really hit the jack pot! They have a free bin outside for books that they don't take and that people don't want. We bought 6 books, but left with around 52 free books! The best ones are these! Someone got rid of a bunch of dog books and we just happened to be at the right place at the right time. Anyone read any of these books?

It started with me seeing the book on German Shepherds, and just went from there! Even my youngest found herself a book in the pile.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Here is all of them, some of them you can't see because they are in the back, but you get the idea. The one closest to Piper are the ones we bought, the rest were free :D

·
Registered
9,806 Posts
What a cutie she is!

But I am bummed. I hoped, when I saw the title, that you had actually won the lottery. :)

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
I have the Schutzhund book by Susan Barwig you picked up. I really enjoyed it, and it took amazon 2 months to get me one that was new, score for you :D they're kinda hard to find

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
What a cutie she is!

But I am bummed. I hoped, when I saw the title, that you had actually won the lottery. :)

Awww, that thought did cross my mind, "It sounds like I hit the lottery", after I hit the *post*....

Man, the amount of books I could get with the lottery.......

:D

I can't wait to dig into one, my biggest issue right now is which one!

Piper is my youngest and has a love for reading like her older sister and I,thanks guys :D
The excelerated books looks really interesting, I may start with that one.

·
Registered
766 Posts
I work at a used bookstore :D We're an Amazon Z-shop so we get tons of books. My husband has had to cap me on books because I'm well over 500 books now haha. Enjoy your books :D

·
Registered
5,816 Posts
Congratulations on your great buy and freebies! Piper is adorable and I LOVE her name.

·
Registered
6,353 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congratulations on your great buy and freebies! Piper is adorable and I LOVE her name.

Thanks :D Her middle name is Morgan. I don't think she'll have to worry about any others with her name in school! lol.

·
Registered
938 Posts
I have that schutzhund book with the blue cover in my closet somewhere. I read it over 10 years ago but i still remember how good it was!

I Loooove books. That's why I went to library school. Wish cynolibrarianship was a thing.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

1 - 12 of 12 Posts