German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took all three dogs in for their yearly heartworm tests today at a new place that just opened. The vet was wonderful and took her time to talk to me about what I thought my issues are with poop, etc. My oldest one is muzzled for the heartworm test and the other two aren't. After she examined Robyn, took her temperature, and blood, she asked me where I got her. I told her I got her from an ad on craigslist. She went on to tell me how good of a dog she is. She says that most of the GSD's that she sees have to be muzzled and are on the aggressive side. She told me that she has a perfect temperament, her weight is ideal, and that she wishes that all the ones she sees were like her. I am so very proud of my Robyn and how she turned out. I haven't stopped smiling:)

·
Registered
9,787 Posts
That is really great, Lisa.
My own vet that told me that most of the German Shepherds he sees scare him.
Congratulations on owning a great ambassador for the breed.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is really great, Lisa.
My own vet that told me that most of the German Shepherds he sees scare him.
Congratulations on owning a great ambassador for the breed.
It really means a lot to me. I have put everything I have into her and I am so happy that I took that time. It has paid off. She is my shadow and I just love her to pieces:wub:

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
It is always nice to have affirmation that you have a great dog and did a good job raising it, especially from a vet. Good job. Id be very proud. :D

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
that's great! I get that about Shasta often. Its nice knowing the work we put in pays off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts