German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of presenting you at the first female Certified Helper of Chile.

Originally I wasn't going to the certifications in Santiago, then since my friends were going in car I tagged along just to see... And then, being there, looking at the rest of helpers and since it wouldn't be the first time I wear a sleeve anyway I started to think that I could do the same. My friends finished the work convincing me.

So now I'm officially able to participate as a helper in courage test and club level trials.

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
27,306 Posts
You Go Girl!!! I bet you showed them that it is all about presence, not so much size!! Congrats to you :)

·
Premium Member
21,368 Posts
a BIG CONGRATS!!!

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
That is awesome!

And impressive in many, many ways. Helper work seems like a pretty taxing feat of strength, coordination, and stamina. :)

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:congratulations: That's truly awesome! :D

·
Super Moderator
18,687 Posts
Congratulations Catu.

·
Premium Member
16,483 Posts
Way to go...congratulations!

·
Registered
1,895 Posts
Making history!! Congratulations, woman!

·
Registered
261 Posts

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
Thanks to you all!!

I doubt I'll ever participate in a trial, though it has never been my goal anyway, for me its all about learning because I've been helping my friends with their dogs from years now in training, and learning aspects of the trial rules, now as a helper, surely has been an eye opener in several aspects of the job and, lets admit it... one thing is to do the test and do good with ONE dog and another different story is to work one dog after the other in a trial.

And I'm honest enough to confess that my ego is over the roof right now :p , after I certificated yesterday, probably more women will follow the lead on the next years, though I'll always be the first one and no one can take that from me now, LOL!

I'm doing my research, but so far, it may be possible that I could even be the first in Latin-america...

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
:congratulations: Awesome accomplishment ... mega congrats!!!! :happyboogie: :groovy:

·
Registered
6,637 Posts
Way to go!! Big accomplishment being the first!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts