German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am going out of town for 10 days today. I'm leaving straight from work in an hour or so. I miss my puppy sooo much already.

Hy husband and kids will be home so I know they will take good care of her. But will she forget me in 10 days?!?!?!?!

She was extra lovey this morning...like she new I was leaving. Broke my heart. I cried when I left.

And go figure....it's been 2 days with NO potty accidents in the house at all. That progress will go downhill fast with me not there. My husband and kids just don't stay on top of that like I do.

I am soooo worried that when I get back in 10 days she won't remember who I am!!!!:cry:

·
Registered
9,796 Posts
GSDs are smart, she'll remember you for sure!! Have a safe trip!!!

·
Registered
529 Posts
lol, if this were a dog with separation anxiety I would recommend Rescue Remedy....perhaps YOU should consider it! hahahahahhaha.....I know the feeling, she will be just fine, but I do hope they stay consistent with her!!!

·
Registered
12,379 Posts
You know what they say, "Absence makes the heart grow fonder, and the potty training longer!"

Have a great trip!

·
Registered
79 Posts
LOL...hope you have a safe trip too. I cried the first time I left my little girl too for a trip. When I got back, instead of just wagging her tail, she wagged her whole body and gave monstrous kisses...was like Velcro for the rest of the day and was beyond super obedient.

She'll definitely remember you!!

·
Registered
3,472 Posts
Oh you poor thing :( I am sure she will remember you and the greeting you get when you arrive home.....well it will be huge I suspect!

·
Registered
3,334 Posts
She'll never forget you.

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I want to go out west for my first vacation in over 3 years. I really can't take the dog, shortly to be 2 dogs. I will have separation anxiety. I might just not go..... SIGH!

ARRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

Powell

·
Registered
88 Posts
They always remember you

Don't worry she will be all over you when you get home:)

·
Registered
537 Posts
I needed to leave for a week for work when Mia was 11 weeks. She and I had a wonderful reunion when I returned (she was very happy to see me). She was home w/ husband and kids too...she did relaspe a bit in potty training, but in a day or so she was back on track.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts