German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i posted already once and with help from the forum and some good advices i got puppy biting almost at zero but now i have a different problem.My gsd right now is 4 months old and when we go out walking every time we get to a bridge (its not a small bridge and i have to cross it to have any meaningful walk in my city) she lightly bites my feet and wants to go back and when we start going back to the house all is back to normal.but the thing is if we walk anywhere else all is normal except on this spot and i dont know why or how to fix it.So can you guys offer advice that can help

·
Super Moderator
6,061 Posts
Bridges can be unnerving. Try and treat the bridge is no big deal. Praise highly when the crossing is calm. Play a bit on the far side. That's what I would try.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Sometimes, they can see through railings to the drop below, sometimes there are grates, sometimes they can smell things coming up, surfaces can change. Gently encourage her or carry her over a time or two. I have a bridge over a steam that leaves my property. They can be unsure for a little bit for any number of reasons but get over it pretty quickly with calm encouragement. Your pup is still very young and many things are all new.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts