German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So this picture of Rollo (below) is my background on my computer at work. Lady in the office comes over & asks what kind of dog he is - I tell her he is a GSD, she goes "No, that's definitely a wolf, I've seen them before." she was dead serious & KEPT telling me he is a wolf & not a GSD. Lol, so my question now is, what do I do now that I obviously have a wolf? Do I leave the forum & make new friends at the wolf forum website? Very confused..
[url=https://flic.kr/p/2h2XQF5]unnamed (1) by charlie marquardt, on Flickr[/URL]

·
Registered
262 Posts
OMG that's funny... obviously that is a GSD and not a wolf lol
I love how red his ears are, beautiful coat!

Reactions: Chuck94!

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
OMG that's funny... obviously that is a GSD and not a wolf lol
I love how red his ears are, beautiful coat!
Thanks!

·
Registered
2,123 Posts
hah! Had someone at a park keep asking me "why I was walking a wolf, and did it bite?" It wasn't even my white shepherd. Last time I checked, there weren't too many black and tan saddleback wolves roaming around, but whatever.

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
hah! Had someone at a park keep asking me "why I was walking a wolf, and did it bite?" It wasn't even my white shepherd. Last time I checked, there weren't too many black and tan saddleback wolves roaming around, but whatever.
You obviously haven't heard of the rare German Wolf ;)

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So very cute! The sables remind me of wolves. One day little kids yelled out look wear wolves!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I love them! Yes, it's always the kids lol

·
Registered
942 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
looks like a gsd to me and a beautiful one
Haha thank you & I was completely kidding with my coworker. Rollo is registered (GSD) I have all the paperwork, but it’s fun to mess with my coworkers ?

·
Registered
4,840 Posts
Yep, wolf, no question! Astalavista Chuck, it was fun watching your adventures up to now, but calling that wolf a GSD is inexcusable...LOL!

Reactions: Chuck94!

·
Banned
1,255 Posts
My children are demon spawns straight from Hades. I’ve tried turning them over to animal sanctuaries for years, but they won’t even have them. I’ve been advised that euthanasia would be the best option to put them out of their misery, but I just can’t bring myself to do it.

Anyone willing to temp foster them for me while I recover? ???

1 - 20 of 40 Posts