German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our newest family member, Ryker, slipped through the arm of the chair stuffed his head in the coffee cup that Dh placed on the seat, grabbed a gulp before Dh got it.

9wks old and full of it.

F63B1BB0-C20A-46F0-A072-517F9444B4C8.jpeg

Hello everyone. It’s good to be here.

·
Super Moderator
7,511 Posts
Our newest family member, Ryker, slipped through the arm of the chair stuffed his head in the coffee cup that Dh placed on the seat, grabbed a gulp before Dh got it.

9wks old and full of it.

View attachment 573446

Hello everyone. It’s good to be here.
OMG!You got a new puppy! I'm happy for you:)

Reactions: Heartandsoul

·
Registered
691 Posts
Lol. My GSD hates the smell of coffee. And beer/liquor. And ESPECIALLY nail polish. One of these days I'll have to video her reaction to it....

Congrats on the new puppy! Adorable!

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Congratulations with your new addition! He is adorable!)
Thank you 🙂
Love the mug.....both of them
Lol so do I.
OMG!You got a new puppy! I'm happy for you:)
I did t think I had “another pup to raise” in me. Dh was dead set on a new pup and made some promises that he has not only kept but far exceeded. God I love that man! 🙂
Lol. My GSD hates the smell of coffee. And beer/liquor. And ESPECIALLY nail polish. One of these days I'll have to video her reaction to it....

Congrats on the new puppy! Adorable!
Thanks. Don’t test the polish bu with the others, When you get the pics, post them here or alert me so I don’t miss them.

Phew first time multi quoting didn’t think it was going to work. Old dog new tricks........

·
Registered
GSD - 9 weeks old
1 Posts
Lol, I know how you feel, I have a 9 week old GSD as well and he is so mischevious. He is keeping my other two dogs on their toes 😁

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
How exciting, a new one in the house.

Reactions: Heartandsoul

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations!!! He is a such a cutie pie and sounds like he will be tons of fun!!!!:)
Yup, a ton of fun but exhausting. My rule, when he naps, so do I.
🥰😍🥰😍🥰🤣
🤣🤣🤣👍🏻
He's really cute! But tell him that at 9 weeks, he's a bit young to be drinking coffee! :LOL:
I guess the true question is, did your husband finish the mug after that...
He tried but my daughter stopped him. Men don’t care. Smh lol
Lol, I know how you feel, I have a 9 week old GSD as well and he is so mischevious. He is keeping my other two dogs on their toes 😁
No other dogs , just a cranky 22yr old cat. It’s working out ok though
How exciting, a new one in the house.
Thank you. Having him has helped me remember my boy with joy instead of tears. I hope this for you also or something similar when the time is right.

·
Registered
3,395 Posts
Yup, a ton of fun but exhausting. My rule, when he naps, so do I.

🤣🤣🤣👍🏻

He tried but my daughter stopped him. Men don’t care. Smh lol

No other dogs , just a cranky 22yr old cat. It’s working out ok though

Thank you. Having him has helped me remember my boy with joy instead of tears. I hope this for you also or something similar when the time is right.
We brought Becca home in January, so Tessa and Della could help show her the ropes around here. We had a really good system going, so making adjustments with Tess gone. Thank you for your kind thoughts. Last group picture of them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts