German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

He will be 10 weeks old Wednesday. He is a beautiful sable puppy and is growing fast! I haven't weighted/measured him yet but looking at pictures and his pedigree he seems to be on pace.

I am currently crate training him but since I live on the third story of an apartment it's tough to get him down to show him where to pee after taking him out of the crate! He does not pee in his crate though which is a definite plus.

He is mildly tempered and loves to play just like most puppies are. Let me know what you guys think of him!!! :)

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Ace is adorable!

I used to live in the upper part of a house. I got my GSD when he was 11 weeks old, I made sure that every time he came out of his crate I picked him up right away and took him outside to potty. I also made sure to take him out every hour.

When he pottys outside make sure to treat and praise him.

When he pottys inside, pick him up immediately and take him outside, do not pick up the mess first!

Good luck!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
He is adorable!! Congratulations!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
He is adorable! Congrats.

3rd floor.. yuck! sounds like the apartments in Germany. We were lucky and had the 1st but our friends always got stuck on the 4th. lol Goo luck with all the walking up and down.

·
Registered
1,475 Posts
great name ;)
he sure is a pretty pupper. Congratulations :D

·
Registered
3,143 Posts
Adorable he looks a lot like my Bo did at that age!

·
Registered
1,228 Posts
Congrats! I love that ear stage. :)

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
cute boy! keep an eye on these presents I could see Ace having fun ripping them up

·
Registered
2,257 Posts
Ace is so adorable!!!! Congratulations!

When I lived in an apartment in NC and got Angeles I had to carry him up and down until he was ready to go up and down by himself. But over time that gets heavy! I just held him like a baby. He was so cute where he would just wait at the bottom or to p of the stairs for me to pick him up to carry him up or down.

You have a wonderful journey ahead of you! Enjoy - Enjoy - Enjoy!

Are you able to come home during lunch to let him go pee / poop? I did that with Angeles and he really liked the visit - plus it was meal time for us both.

Enjoy your day!

Robert

·
Registered
906 Posts
Good looking boy!!

·
Registered
7,289 Posts
He is adorable, my Ace will be 6mo tomorrow! :)

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
What a cutie! congrats! He is an adorable early christmas present!

·
Registered
4,782 Posts
awwwww he's soo cute!!!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts