German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I don't know why, but I was hoping to find one of Barons puppy teeth. I've read most times they swallow them.
Either way, today we were playing fetch with the soccer ball. Baron stops all of the sudden, and starts moving his tounge all over the place. There was blood all over his lower right jaw. I call him over to check out his mouth. His lower right canine tooth was sideways. So I grabbed it and pulled the rest out.(it was barely hanging on).
So now I have a puppy tooth.
It funny now. His tongue is no longer held in place by his lower right canine. It keeps falling out of his mouth.

·
Registered
2,478 Posts
Lisl was the same way. Nothing to keep her tongue in her mouth.

Congrats on catching that. You really have to be paying attention to them closely to get any of them.

·
Registered
482 Posts
I managed to pick up 2 of Mia's teeth when she was losing them, I was very excited!
Good job on the catch. :)

·
Registered
4,135 Posts
As creepy as this may sound, I have the last Canine Ozzy lost. I could tell it was really bothering him (his bottom canines were coming in really weird), so I grabbed a rag and played some tug with him. Once he had a good grip - YANK. Out it came! I kept it, because I'm that crazy dog mom. LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts