German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got an early graduation/birthday present from my mom. A little female German Shepherd puppy. I'm not sure what color you would consider her either its like a black and tan with ticking or a sable(possibly Idk). All I know is she is the funniest little thing I have ever met. A complete sweetheart and she is all about me when I come home from school :wub:. And the best part she and Jericho are fast friends. They like to play and he is so careful with her it's adorable. I was thinking of maybe getting another GSD for Jericho to play with and romp around with since I will be moving and only Jericho is mine so he'd go from having friends to no one. I just didn't know that my mom was one step ahead of me:rolleyes:. But you gotta love that she knows how to surprise you.:D.

So without further Ado I introduce my new little girl Heidi!!!

You can't see me!!!

"Oh you can?"

"Hai!!!!!!"

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
She's ADORABLE 100%!!!! Congrats!!! thats just awesome!!! Wish my mom would have been that cool! enjoy her!

BTW, she's black and tan.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Yep black and tan and cute as a bug in a rug!! Your mom is a special lady and it sounds like you guys have a great relationship, enjoy it and your new pup.

·
Registered
27,206 Posts
Your mom ROCKS !! Heidi is adorable, congrats!

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Shes adorable! Congratulations!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts