German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
This is my first video and its of my pets...goes back about 4 years:) I'm so excited that I did it on my own:D I can't believe all the changes in the house(furniture, carpet, etc) along with my dogs growth thus far:)

Pets - YouTube

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
Awww very nice video. I have a soft spot for GR, especially puppies ;). Tannor is adorable :wub: I love the photo of Robyn behind the couch with the cat :D

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You need a few more pets, lol. ;) Nice job, the music is perfect!!
One more dog and I'm good:) I listened to about 50 songs, before I really listened to that one:D Thanks for watching!!

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awww very nice video. I have a soft spot for GR, especially puppies ;). Tannor is adorable :wub: I love the photo of Robyn behind the couch with the cat :D
AWW thank you..it makes it hard for me to decide on what breed I want next..German Shepherd or Golden, I said one more dog will do, but you never know. They are all a blessing to me:D

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
<3 very nice!!! You really do have a lot of pets c; and wow they all get along!!!

Nice new avatar!

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
<3 very nice!!! You really do have a lot of pets c; and wow they all get along!!!

Nice new avatar!
Thank you...with as many as I have it is important they all get along. It makes me feel good when I look and they are all sleeping together or playing.

·
Premium Member
14,021 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
nice job, i enjoyed watching it, dogs are lovely, now how many cats do you have? looks like you have a few, lol
I have 5 cats. Sadly every animal has a story and was not really planned out. 2 of the cats are feral cats. 2 of them were abandoned as tiny kittens, and one of them was rehomed to me because he was to mean for them.

·
Banned
1,283 Posts
wow, what a beautiful, harmonious and loving household, next step in yr production skills is inserting a bunch of annoying & tedious slide transitions.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts