German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This past week I took my 7 month old puppy to the pet store to get some food and was surprised when I was given a sample of a new chew toy the store was going to start carrying in their shop. The shop owner has known my puppy since she was 7 weeks old and we have gone though so many chew toys even the kong gets destoyed within days..
Anyways, the shop owned wanted Viveca to test it to see how durable the product really is and she said if anyone could give the toy a run for the money it would be my little Viveca. I took the toy home and Viveca fell in love with it and she has been chewing away at it for the better part of the week now and it is lasting! It does not even look like she has had it a week but she has!! I had to come on and let everyone know about it since it keeps my non stop chewer busy..
The chew toy is called 'ZogoFlex Tux' - its made by West Paw.
The chew does have a slot in the back that you can stuff it treats but I have yet to do that..
Also, there is a guarantee that says that if your dog does destroy / damage it they will replace or refund your product once.
Cant beat that!!
Hopefully if you read this and purchase the product it works for you - I am now a believer and will be purchasing these in the future for sure!!
Here are some pics of the toy and Viveca with it :)
tux-packaging.jpg
018.jpg
029.jpg

·
Registered
27 Posts
It looks exactly like the one Maggie has and, so far, it's still intact. Before I gave it to her, I put pieces of her kibble inside it and then put it down on the rug with the hole face up. She tried to stick her mouth inside the hole to get the kibble out and was getting more and more ticked off because she couldn't. It didn't take her long to figure out that if she tips it over, the kibble falls out all by itself. Sometimes she tips it over with her mouth and sometimes she tips it over with her paw, but it's funny to watch her. It's not only great for chewing on, but it gets them thinking as well.

Susan

1 - 2 of 2 Posts