German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The other night, me, my husband, and our 22 year old son, and Wolfie were all watching the Bruins game. When the Bruins scored the game winning goal in double overtime, my husband and son jumped up and were screaming and high fiving each other. I was on the other side of the room, and they both rushed right at me ( they are both big strong guys) and jumped me, giving me a bear hug, practically smothering me. Wolfie, who was sitting at my feet, gave out a warning growl. He must have thought they were attacking me or something because of the way they were yelling and by the way they both rushed at me. Then, Wolfie started pulling their shirts and pants, trying to pull them off of me. The guys thought it was hysterical, and apologized to Wolfie for messing with his Mommy.

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
I forgive you for being a Bruins' fan... ;)

That is hysterical! Finn will bark and try to get in the middle of it, but Chey was worse; she'd lose her freaking mind.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I forgive you for being a Bruins' fan... ;)

That is hysterical! Finn will bark and try to get in the middle of it, but Chey was worse; she'd lose her freaking mind.
Hey now, I'm from the Boston area and was born into it. I remember being around 4 years old, and my parents and grandparents screaming for Bobby Orr and the Big Bad Bruins. My grandmother, until she passed away at the age of 94, wore a Bruins jersey for every game. Being a Bruins fan is in my blood.

·
Premium Member
7,820 Posts
He is such a good boy! I know Wolfie is a Bruins fan,didnt I see a picture of him in a Jersey or am I thinking football jersey. He was just saying no horseplay in the house and be gentle w/ my Mom. Wolfie Good Boy!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
You tell em Wolfie!

·
Registered
7,394 Posts
:eek: :silly: :happyboogie: :hugs:

:D

All's well that ends well.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts