German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I moved to the US last December. That is ten months ago and within the last ten months I:

Boarded a Great Dane
Found a German Shorthaired Pointer and returned him to his owner only that he showed up again a couple of weeks later and we returned him again.
Rescued a GSD off of Craigs List
Fostered a 15 yo that had to be put to sleep.
Fostered a Shepherd Mix and got him ready to go into a new home, he is now in another foster home and all the trainin paid off
Still have the third Foster which is hopefully going into another a forever home soon.

That makes a total of SIX DOGS within the last ten months that came in and went out.

I think my own dogs and I (particularly I... IF I don't get soft again) need a break... LOL :help:

And yeah... I realize I said that before...

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
GOOD , because that is one interesting pedigree .
I KNOW, right?
Everybody, mom, dad and their friend are completely in awe and hyped up about her. All three of them are completely in love with her.

I talked to mom just about two weeks ago about getting another dog and asked her to look around for me and we both agreed that we'd only be looking and waiting until next year and THEN, BOTH OF THEM were like "We have a dog for you!"

Can't say no to her. Would be totally stupid not to take her.

I guess I got to make a trip to Canada once she's here to let you see her with your own eyes? :D

·
Super Moderator
18,673 Posts
Interesting pedigree on the dam, though I am not a fan of Dasty Gries. The sire carries Jell-O Wienerau in his mother lines. :(

·
Banned
8,988 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Eh, I don't worry about that too much. It's a very nice bitch. three people I trust said that she is phenomenal. I guess all she's got from Jello is the coat and that she's a nice looking bitch :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts