German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am really proud of Jonas today. Usually him and Penny run through the house chasing each other and nipping. Today Penny was fixed and Jonas has been nothing but a complete gentleman with her. I don't know why I never give him the benefit of a doubt. He always proves me wrong thinking he was going to be this wild and crazy dog. :laugh: He is a good boy!!

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Good boy Jonas! I hope he continues. Zoey had a root canal yesterday and Ranger was very well behaved with her, today though not so much.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
Aww good boy Jonas, they always seem to surprise us when we least expect it :)

·
Premium Member
4,612 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Good boy Jonas! I hope he continues. Zoey had a root canal yesterday and Ranger was very well behaved with her, today though not so much.
Day 2 still doing great. He really does surprise me lol. Not that he's a bad dog, just he loves to play and have a good time.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
But wait I'm sorry who is Penny lol , I have been m.i.a. for a little while and feel like I have missed so much in the time I was gone ....

·
Registered
7,260 Posts
Day 2 still doing great. He really does surprise me lol. Not that he's a bad dog, just he loves to play and have a good time.
That's great, I wish Ranger would chill out, at least for another day or so. Zoey has one more dentist visit tomorrow. He bugs her constantly.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
that's awesome. Good boy Jonas!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts