German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever tried the hydrosurge rapid bath? i work at a grooming salon and we have the hydrosurge professional one. the only drawback to the one for home use is that you have to use their own shampoo cartridges. i have 5 dogs and thought that although pricey at 64.99 (it's on sale at Petsmart) it would be a breeze to bath them. the reveiws on the petsmart make it sound wonderful. it's guaranteed. you can try it for 2 weeks and if not satisfied you can bring it back no questions asked. storm isn't crazy about people that he doesn't know or isn't comfortable with handling him, so i might have to bite the bullet and purchase one.

anyone????

·
Registered
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ya know i was wondering about that. they say it has oxygen in it and it will power through even the thickest of coats. i have a 2 week trial period. might use my goldie as the test subject. she has the thickest double coat that i've seen in a goldie for awhile. the kennel i got her from breeds for that. anyho, i'll keep ya posted. not to mechanically enclined to make my own unfortunately. lol!!!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.