German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was made very humble today. A friend sent an email to all she knew asking for help for some friends of her's. They just lost their home in a fire along with their dogs and some clients dogs. I can not even begin to imagine the pain they must feel and how horrible right before the holidays.

My prayers to them, I hope they find an angel to help them out. It sure does make you take a look at your own life.

Give your family both skin and fur a big hug!

·
Registered
664 Posts
Fire (having been through one when I was 28 and luckily didn't own much -- and got my dogs out) is one of my biggest fears. Prayers for those people and any finding themselves in similar circumstances.

·
Registered
906 Posts
That's horrible! Sorry to hear about that!

·
2,967 Posts
It's a very sad situation. I know that I hugged my dogs when I heard the news. Some people are trying to get together what they can to help, but what a terrible thing to happen for the holidays.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's a very sad situation. I know that I hugged my dogs when I heard the news. Some people are trying to get together what they can to help, but what a terrible thing to happen for the holidays.
Do you know them? I do not personally but my heart breaks for them. I just can not wrap my mind around this.

·
2,967 Posts
I've met Melissa a few times before. She judged a mock trial not long ago for DH. Super nice person. Terrible thing to have happen. Although from what I have heard she at least had 2 of her dogs with her, Thank Goodness.

·
Registered
262 Posts
I feel for them.A few years back, I watched as the firefighters couldn't save my friend's house. I know the helpless feeling and I wish them all the good luck to rebound back from this tragedy.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts