German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
959 Posts
This story made me cry. I love when rescues get together for the common good of an animal. I pray these dogs find loving homes. After what they've most likely endured, they deserve that and more. 800 dogs. Wow.

Thanks for the link!:)

·
Registered
668 Posts
This story made me cry. I love when rescues get together for the common good of an animal. I pray these dogs find loving homes. After what they've most likely endured, they deserve that and more. 800 dogs. Wow.

Thanks for the link!:)
Agree. I'm so glad they're getting shut down. Now if only they could be shunned for the rest of their lives for what they put those dogs through.

·
Registered
668 Posts
I'm here reading the entire report - I just can't believe what I'm seeing. This is just terrible. I really don't know how people who do this can sleep. How in the world are these people OK with themselves?

·
Registered
14,344 Posts
Over 800 dogs! I cant even imagine! :eek:

·
Registered
462 Posts
Missouri German Shepherd Rescue is taking a lot of these GSDs as well as helping pull others. You can PM me or visit them online if you would like to help donate for these dogs. While it is a tragedy its wonderful that the puppy mill is closing!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts