German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
The Italian One
8,729 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

From petfinder listing;
Princess HV is a beautiful black and silver shepard. She is 5 years old. She is house trained, up to date with shots and ready for a new home. She has separation anxiety so she needs to have a family in which someone is home most of the time. She also could have pet companions. We know she is a great dog. She is $275.00 If you are interested in Princess contact us at [email protected] Put Princess HV on the subject line. We encourage families with children over the age of 8 to apply. We adopt to families in IA, MN and WI only. We respond within 24 hours. All of our pets are spayed or neutered prior to adoption.
Spayed • Up-to-date with routine shots • House trained • Prefers a home without: cats, young children
Princess's Contact Info
Cocker Spaniel Resources Inc., Hudson, WI
715-222-9532
Email Cocker Spaniel Resources Inc. [email protected]
Don't ask me why I was looking on petfinder because I don't know but this gal is beautiful. Looks like a Black Sable to me (not black/silver - too much redish tan). Might be great for someone who stays at home or is very active and willing to bring this girl on activities. Also the listing says they will adopt to WI, MN or IA.

Note: I am not connected with this shelter so if you are interested please contact them.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts