German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What I am planning on dressing Wolfie up as for Halloween. I said it never crossed my mind since he's a German Shepherd. My daughters cat is going to be a chicken, and she is in search for a costume for her yorkiepoo. Are any of your dogs dressing up for Halloween?

·
Registered
164 Posts
Yes!!! My resuce is going to be batman and im trying to find a Devil costume for my puppy since thats her nickname now Lol.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
those are cute ideas!

·
Registered
3,467 Posts
What do you do with a dog after you dress it for Halloween? Take it trick or treating?

·
Registered
4,237 Posts
My daughter wants to be a witch, and thinks we should dress Ari up as her black cat...... not sure how to make that happen:).

Here he is from last year. (was an elf, and yes he did go trick or treating with us!)

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
What do you do with a dog after you dress it for Halloween? Take it trick or treating?
No idea! Take a picture and take the costume off? Maybe if I had little kids we would walk around the neighborhood.

·
Registered
4,259 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My daughter wants to be a witch, and thinks we should dress Ari up as her black cat...... not sure how to make that happen:).

Here he is from last year. (was an elf, and yes he did go trick or treating with us!)
Adorable Picture!!

·
Registered
164 Posts

LOL oh my goodness! That is adorable. We dont have kids so we dont go trick or treating but the kids love it when they come to our door and it creates lots of giggles.

·
Registered
6,495 Posts
Bianca is dressing up as a witch (as part of a group costume) for Halloween (only for costume contests) this year. We already entered one contest on Saturday, and we won a $50 gift certificate to the pet store that held the contest plus a basket of cat toys.
Last year Bianca was the Big Bad Wolf (in a nightgown) and my cat was Little Red Riding Hood.

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
thinking about buying Shasta some Devil horns and some wings. may not go trick or treating but if i'm off work i'm sure the trick or treaters will love it with me sitting outside with her passing out candy. Hubby takes the kids trick or treating.

·
Registered
22 Posts
this is why dogs sometimes bite people lol

:p

·
Registered
319 Posts
I'm going to a person/pet fundraiser around halloween.

I think we're going as a K-9 unit :) (with very 'over-done' tin foil badges so it's obvious we're not impersonating law enforcement)

Pictures peoples!

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Yes, Stark and his buddies (a Golden Retriever, a Maltese, and another GSD) are going to be football players (because all they do is wrestle when together). And one of the little girls who is a Cocker Spainel is going to be a cheerleader. We all go trick-or-treating together so it will be quite the scene.

·
Banned
15,195 Posts
no, i'm not dressing my dog up
for Halloween. when i was a kid
my neighbor had GSD that would bite.
a friend of mine said "let's dress Judas
up in lamb outfit".

1 - 16 of 16 Posts