German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yep, my hubby is now still waiting for the wrecker company to get there and unlock his truck. He was picking us up some Japanese food to go, like the sweetie he is (Monday night VDay + 2 kids = no going out! lol) and he locked his keys in his truck. WELL, he took Diesel with him! Thank goodness its cool out, probably in the 40s. If not he would have just broken the window and called it a day. :crazy:

Boy, I bet hes going to pee, poop, and tear the crap out of his interior!! LOL!! Ok, I know that's mean to laugh....:whistle:

He always sleeps in the truck. Hopefully he will just nap!

·
Registered
4,099 Posts
When our Sheriff's Office still did lockouts, I did a LOT of them that involved the dog stepping on the door lock button and did the same thing.
Of course, you could never get them to unlock the doors.

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
When our Sheriff's Office still did lockouts, I did a LOT of them that involved the dog stepping on the door lock button and did the same thing.

My husband used to take our at the time two minpins with him and they stepped on the lock button. He did not even have his cellphone on him, it was in the truck. He had to use someone else's cell to call me to get me to call for help. It was a fiasco. He finally got my minpin to step on the button and he actually unlocked it for him. Needless to say he now has a key in a magnetic box hidden just in case it ever happens again. We only have the one minpin now and I hate to say it, but he is not necessarily the brightest dog in the world so he can't depend on the fact that he would unlock the truck like the other one did. :D

·
Registered
10,132 Posts
I've done that with the house twice! Locked myself out of the house and the dogs were inside. Both times I tried to get them to jump on the handle to let me in, but to no avail; I had to call a locksmith.

·
Registered
508 Posts
That's my BIGGEST concern when I have a furry kid riding with me, hense, I never leave the vehicle without my keyfob! It's actually something I make a special effort to do. I guess I'm used to having lived with Murphy for so many years. (he's the guy who wrote all those laws for those of you who don't get the joke)

·
Registered
1,368 Posts
Thats funny. last month we were in CO and my mother (who isn't very behaved with my dogs LOL) was over checking on them got locked out.
Apparently she went to her car, Meika saw her chance and slapped the deadbolt locked on her with her paw. :rofl:

She didn't think it was funny and was calling me worried, I said just jump thru the dog door and get back in, but stop making my dogs mad. :rofl:

Happy V day!

·
Registered
604 Posts
I've done that with the house twice! Locked myself out of the house and the dogs were inside. Both times I tried to get them to jump on the handle to let me in, but to no avail; I had to call a locksmith.
Mine almost flipped the deadbolt from the kitchen to the garage on me one morning, when I was getting their breakfast. In my pajamas. I make sure I carry my keys now.

·
Registered
508 Posts
Thats funny. last month we were in CO and my mother (who isn't very behaved with my dogs LOL) was over checking on them got locked out.
Apparently she went to her car, Meika saw her chance and slapped the deadbolt locked on her with her paw. :rofl:

She didn't think it was funny and was calling me worried, I said just jump thru the dog door and get back in, but stop making my dogs mad. :rofl:

Happy V day!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts