German Shepherds Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

This is my 15 week old puppy, Lucy. What do you think of her?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
The best thing about her is her temperment. She's awesome- confident, tolerant and as easygoing as they come. Nothing rattles her.
I'm so ignorant I don't know how to answer the question about her lines, so I'll give you the info from her papers. Her dam is Contessa Vom Kraftwerk and her sire is Boris Van Kraftwerk. I met both these dogs and they are wonderful. Their parents are working Schutzund dogs. Does that help? I have a three generation pedigree if you need more names- again, sorry for my ignorance.
My plan for her is to take obedience as far as we can. I need to learn all about the German shows- I want to join a breed club but am just a little out in the middle of nowhere- I drive 90 minutes for puppy class once a week. But I do feel like she has potential, and I want to take it as far as we can.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My breeder got the pair directly from Kraftwerk.
I will look up the names further back and see what I can learn.

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Contessa's parents
Cruger the Boom Vom Kraftwerk
Maika Vom Thielenhof

Boris's parents

Rabauke Vom Braunschweiger Wappen
Hanni Vom Guzzi-Stall

Looks like everybody in the pedigree is titled. I really don't understand what it all means but it can't be a bad thing, right?

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I've done it, and am now hopelessly addicted to it. She's doing quite well, and having a blast. The trainer likes her a whole lot and tells me she'll have no trouble going to SchH3 if we want to.
I took your advice.

Thanks for getting us started.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.