German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
761 Posts
That was great, My Baron was listening intently with his head cocked. Too funny. Thanks for sharing

Jackie

·
Registered
797 Posts
I turned up the volume and all 3 of mine jumped up from sleeping and started barking. My sister and I are going there July 18th. Can't wait. And thank you D0g for posting that site a while back as that is how we were informed of this wonderful place.

·
Registered
314 Posts
I couldn't tell if mine loved it or hated it...but she was certainly interested and took the Head-cocked-to-the-side-staring-ears-perked position! LOL

Then she gave that wolf so grumbling (but no howling) back!

·
Registered
1,118 Posts
I take Jolene to the Howl In events at Full Moon Farm, a wolf and wolfdog rescue. The first time she was freaked out, but now she enjoys it and has a few "boyfriends" there. I have recorded a group howl. The first time it upset her. Now if I play the recording, she runs around looking for "her friends".....

Powell

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Our dear Wolf did the head tilt-so I increased the volume.

Then I got the courteous response howl.

I hope this gets a sticky.

·
Registered
4,742 Posts
Diabla didn't reacted at the video, but I can make her howl at the sound of one of her squeaky toys

·
Registered
2,606 Posts
That was awesome! I have not been able to get Remo to howl since Moochie (our GSD/Malamute mix) passed away two years ago. We both just had a very nice sing-along with the gorgeous wolf. I have played other wolf tapes and he never responded to them like he did to this one.

Thanks!

·
Registered
7,782 Posts
Diva (the GSD) did the "head tilt" a little bit, Wrangler (the Heeler) managed to wake up. Neither made a sound. But they did have a look like "WHAT are the freaking Coyotes doing in the HOUSE!
(We have a LOT of Coyotes here, the dogs hear "yipping" and "howling" every night, so it isn't anything new.)

·
Registered
697 Posts
Awesome and interesting. Ki howled. The two goldens looked interested and then the Maltese howled along with the big guy (in her little dog suprano no less lol)

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
OMG, you guys should have seen and heard the girls reactions, they were fast asleep, and I played the clip, and they jumped up and started howeling too, now my house is so loud!!!! Boviously I'm bored....poor dogs...LOL

·
Registered
4,719 Posts
Yup both girls came barging in to see what the heck was going on.

DaKota looked, then left the room. I played it again & she came back & done the tilting thing. Glitzie (the Pug) just kept shaking her head! LOL

1 - 14 of 14 Posts