German Shepherds Forum banner

howl update

1K views 22 replies 17 participants last post by  Melissa 
#1 ·
it has been foreveerrrr since i have been on here but hes an update of my big man Howl =]

back when he was 3 months old
hes now 7!!!!! and 3 times the size, i will put newer pics when i get home from work

See less See more
#3 ·
Awwww, lil teddy bear!

#5 ·
sooooo cute and fuzzy looking:)

#14 ·
yes haha when my OH came home with the bones i was like NOO WAYYY!!! its the same size as him... but he got through it haha he sure loves his bones

he isnt a chewer of shoes... more a collector, he picks them up takes them to his bed and thats about it... silly puppy.

howl says thank you for the nice comments

#22 ·
Beautyful :) :wub: I know the feeling of gunna get at XXXX then finding the perfect dog somewhere else. My story is a lil diff tho. The breeders were dumb :censored: and gave the litter a flea and tick bath at 3 weeks old. And every one of them 14 passed :( mine was a solid black male. Bigest of the litter. I was so angry and hurt by there stupidy I looked around and found something totaly diff than I was looking for :wub: aint that the way it goes. You think you know what you want and then you find what your looking for inside something compltly differant :p.

#23 ·
what an idiot >.<
the breeder i was going to use wouldnt let me view the puppy i was "going to get" and in the photo it was scared and hiding and all curled up and as i came from a breeding family, i understand young pups are scared of new things, but when i asked her if i was able to veiw before confirming i wanted him and he looked a little timid and i wanted to see how he interacted she said "oh i dont breed timid dogs, if you thing that you better look at an attack dog line, a pup thats barking and biking at your ankles at 5 weeks"
and i was liek WTTF!! :mad: thats hardly what i said.

but the breeder i got from is amazing
we still keep in contact and she breeds lovely pups AND ONLY 1 LITTER EVERY 2 SEASON!!!, she isnt running a puppy farm like the other breeder grrr, all her pups wern't shying away when i got photos of my pup.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.