German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone! I must say, I've been cruising this place voraciously for the past few months and I'm incredibly excited to finally be an official member of the forum!

Four months ago, my girlfriend and I adopted our second dog (and first GSD). His name is Frisco, and he's an absolute joy. He was born in November 1, 2012 and currently weighs in at about 55 pounds. For a quick backstory, please check out a blog post I wrote about the experience for New Jersey Monthly: Two Rescue Dogs Are Better Than One

I've wanted a German Shepherd all my life, and to finally have one is a truly remarkable experience. What's more, he and our other dog—a 10 month old female mix named Scully (X Files fans say HEY!)—get along swimmingly. Anyhow, here's a collection of photos from the past few months. Enjoy! I look forward to being a part of this awesome community!

Attachments

·
Registered
4,554 Posts
Welcome aboard ! I just joined as of recent myself.

Your article "Two Rescue Dogs Are Better Than One" is great and I sense your caring hearts will be handsomely rewarded by your two furry friends.....they are as lucky to have you as your are to have them.

I really like the picture with the paw prints in the sand. Those are some big paw prints Frisco is growing into.

Enjoy !

SuperG

·
Registered
8,690 Posts
:welcome: He's gorgeous! :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts