German Shepherds Forum banner

Howdy, and presenting Maximus

1K views 16 replies 14 participants last post by  Stogey 
#1 ·
Howdy

I have been browsing this site for a bit as a guest and have found it to be quite useful. Now that I have a GSD of my own I figure it is time to sign up and join in on the fun. My pup is Max, he is a black and tan male and is almost 11 weeks old. Here is a pic of the little guy.

See less See more
#6 ·
He really is adorable and welcome! I do have one question, why is the background of the pic in black and white and the pup is in color??

#10 ·
Thank you to everybody! Max really is a handful but a welcome handful. He is quite intelligent and I look forward to many great years of companionship. We are enrolled in Puppy Kindergarten and ready to train. Can't wait to excel and move on to more classes!

#11 ·
I see that there are may "Maximus" GSD's around so my pups full name (AKC name) is Maximus Decimus Meridius Erskine. After the Gladiator Movie and then my last name.

#12 ·
Welcome and he sure is a cutie! I also have a Max, he is Shewana's Maximum Velocity II.

#16 ·
Maximus is a great name and was my choice for our puppy's name. But as with everything else around here..it got over-ruled by my wife and kids and we went with Zorro instead.
Take great care of Max and post more pics as he grows up

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.