German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Howdy

I have been browsing this site for a bit as a guest and have found it to be quite useful. Now that I have a GSD of my own I figure it is time to sign up and join in on the fun. My pup is Max, he is a black and tan male and is almost 11 weeks old. Here is a pic of the little guy.

·
Registered
2,883 Posts
He really is adorable and welcome! I do have one question, why is the background of the pic in black and white and the pup is in color??

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
He really is adorable and welcome! I do have one question, why is the background of the pic in black and white and the pup is in color??
Thanks!

And as for the color I was just messing around in the editor on photobucket. You can do some pretty cool stuff with it.

·
Registered
428 Posts
I was just looking at the picture and wondering the same thing about the b&w background color. He's such a cutie!! Congrats!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you to everybody! Max really is a handful but a welcome handful. He is quite intelligent and I look forward to many great years of companionship. We are enrolled in Puppy Kindergarten and ready to train. Can't wait to excel and move on to more classes!

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I see that there are may "Maximus" GSD's around so my pups full name (AKC name) is Maximus Decimus Meridius Erskine. After the Gladiator Movie and then my last name.

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Welcome and he sure is a cutie! I also have a Max, he is Shewana's Maximum Velocity II.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Maximus is a great name and was my choice for our puppy's name. But as with everything else around here..it got over-ruled by my wife and kids and we went with Zorro instead.
Take great care of Max and post more pics as he grows up

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome from Longhorn Country !!! :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts