·
Registered
1,867 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

you have to label with Peanut Butter!

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
We used to have the same issue but with cookies. We used to have a chocolate lab that loved gourmet dog cookies so when guests came over they would ask if they were dog cookies or people cookies. We did not label the jars though that way the kids would have to ask before just grabbing a cookie. :laugh:

·
Registered
8,913 Posts
Hahaha..... Ours are labled the same way, except on the dog's it reads:

"Dog's - NOT FOR HUMANS - Unless you like slime, dog fur and "extras" in you PB&J"

·
Banned
5,921 Posts
We used to have the same issue but with cookies. We used to have a chocolate lab that loved gourmet dog cookies so when guests came over they would ask if they were dog cookies or people cookies. We did not label the jars though that way the kids would have to ask before just grabbing a cookie. :laugh:
You mean the kids wouldn't eat the dog PB? Or vice versa?

·
Banned
5,219 Posts

·
Registered
3,116 Posts
You mean the kids wouldn't eat the dog PB? Or vice versa?
No, it was not with PB our jars had dog cookies in them. We have PB for everyone in the house this was with dog cookies. The gourmet cookies look just like human cookies so the kids would have to ask which was dog and which one was human cookies. I did not label the jars that way the kids would not just be able to snatch a cookie anytime they wanted. They had to ask first.

·
Registered
4,033 Posts
LOL We have the same thing in our house. I love going to the store when they have the buy one get one free sales for Peanut Butter! :)

·
Registered
1,016 Posts
I don't have to label. I get the processed crap and my dogs gets the all natural refrigerated kind...lol. Shows where my priorities are. They eat better than I do!

·
Registered
19,157 Posts
lol the dogs dont get peanut butter often so we only have one jar and when they DO get peanut butter, they're allowed one spoonful but they have to wait until we dump the peanut butter in a bowl for them. We eat our peanut butter straight from the jar around here lol. Plus hubby would kill me if the dogs had their own jar of peanut butter.... course i could hide it..... hehe.

·
Registered
1,447 Posts
Me Me!! We do that here too! :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts