German Shepherds Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Illustration of the start of Griff's morning, as told by him (it's my best interpretation of his thoughts) "She is on that PC again and I want to do 'something'. Oh, wait: sit in front of her and cocking my head from side to side to look cute. She is smiling! Continue looking cute. Oops, doesn't work. Touching her bare feet with my nose? That always works as she can't stand tickling. Ha, ha! Oops, I have to go on a down stay. Sigh..... Being good again, gets me released. See, that worked! But she is still on that darn PC. Now what? Aha, I am going to annoy Deja who is resting too quietly on her bed. Shoot! Got corrected by that b***h! Soooo bored! Back to her on her PC. I remember that nibbling on her pocket's zipper always works. Yep! Attention! She is getting up but....directs me to my bed for another boring down-stay. Just waiting and being good gets me released but it takes a loooooong time. Finally she releases me. I give up and will digest my food, lying next to her chair and OMG, she is petting me. Life is good! :wub:

Yep, Griff is 8 months old, he is a project but I love him to pieces. Do you think he knows it? Lots of anthropomorphism here but it makes him so much fun.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts